Friday, February 20, 2009

Totally Awesome night!!!

I had a really good night tonight. Firstly we had our first night in league. While I dont rock ( my average is 90) I have so much fun! Lexi was exceptionally good while we were there. She sat in the playpen with Juli and played and ate. Our team by the way is "The Sewer Rats". We got home, I laid lexi in bed, she didnt cry!!! Not one little noise just rolled over and went to sleep. Now I know it was like 11:30 but she normally fights me a little still. Then for the best part. I got online to check my grades!!! One of them hasnt come in still. In Eng 101 I made a 84.9!!!! YAY!!! Im so excited. On my final paper which amanda and I worked endlessly on I made a 94!! He took off a couple points cause it wasnt enough words and a couple because my header was a different font from the rest of my paper. He told me it was OUTSTANDING work though. his words exactly lol. so overall a very very good night!!!

1 comment: