Thursday, May 7, 2009

SO first cycle done and Im not pregnant. I am so ready to be pregnant but I was kinda glad. I didnt really want to be due in Jan. I guess god knows best. Casey left for MEPS today. Tomorrow he will go in for his physical and his army tests. I know he will do great but hes really nervous. Then he leaves for training in August. Hes enlisting for 6 years. Part of me wishes he will get stationed in San antonio so we are half way between his family and mine. The other part of me wants to be stationed somewhere new and interesting like california or italy! We have no choice so ill just have to wait and see. Wont know any of that till the end of nov. When casey gets back from training (end of nov) he has to work as a recruiter for a couple of weeks till they send him to a station. Got a busy couple of weeks coming up at the end of the month. First is the James reunion and then im flying to my parents for my sisters graduation. WHOO HOO cant wait to visit everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment